Yikes, another rainy day. :(
Its almost tourney but I dont think God is co-operating(no offence God). The tourney is on 13th-15th of November which is this coming Friday till Sunday. This tourney is very important. Its the selections for ECM-libra! (a very big event in KL) I haven't even got everything readied yet. Urgh!!
-Forehand-suckish
-Backhand-suckish
-Volley-worst
-Serve-double faults
-Lobs-better than others
Pressure eh! I know that I have quite a big chance to get into the semi-finals but still i feel the pressure inside me. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't rain. I want to go for training tomorrow, morning and afternoon.
I hope, by tomorrow everything will be fine. That is all I want. Its the last year in U-13 already.
FYI I am going to skip school tomorrow to fulfil what I want, which is get everything I have listed with ''-''
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment