Let me guess, you guys will thk about aches? How do I get them?
This is how I got them!
There was a sports seminar in school. Seminar? right. I dont really know whether should I consider it as a seminar or what. But anyways, it was from 1.30pm-4pm. It lasted for (counting) 2 and a half hours.
The seminar was mostly about our mental-toughness I think. For example, if we think we can do it then we could, if we think that we cant then we cant. something like that. She even shared stories about Phelps (swimmer) and MJ Michael Jordan (Basketballer)
Later on, all of us (in the seminar) went to the field. There was a game going on. Mostly about mental-toughness.
Game description--form a circle of hu-mans and then sit on their laps. Everyone need to sit on the lap of the person behind them.
Game--We were diveded into 3 groups. My group was all girls. The other 2 all boys. I sat on Christianne's laps while Pheobe sat on mine. Whoa! Hell it was painful. I suffered, because we were like supporting everyone's weight. Kay, then we were trying to break the record. but we failed. We only broke the girls' record from Malacca. Well, to me its quite satisfying already. Record-25 mins! Yeah!
After the seminar I went to Karamunsing (shopping mall) to buy my arts thingy. That is when my laps and legs and everything started to hurt (aches). For god sakes. Bought them got back home. Rested. Phew! FYI you should try it.
That's all for now. Byes
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment